Want to Submit a Guest Post or Article to the Bayside Women in Business?
To further benefit and support our values of Connect, Educate and Empower, we are giving our paid members the opportunity to submit an Expression of Interest to submit an Article or Blog to be published throughout the Bayside Women In Business (BWIB) community, newsletter, social media and/or website resource centre.
BWIB is a place of community, where members come together to share what they have learned and experienced for the benefit of others with insights and practical tips. If you have expertise and an Article or Blog you want to be published, you’re most welcome to make a submission.
Your Article will provide you an opportunity to share your expertise, portray your business through free publicity while supporting Bayside Women in Business. Articles are welcome for submission anytime.
Monthly Blog: Expressions of Interest to be a feature writer on the BWIB monthly blog are invited. Simply send through an email giving us an outline of the content and we will come back to you after the next committee meeting. You will be notified via email where your content is accepted and a date set for publishing. Where we do publish your article or blog, please promote it through your social media platforms and networks.
What We Are Interested In and Would Love to Promote
Short or long, inspirational or educational are all welcome including:
Guest Blogs | Member Success Stories | Small Business Expertise | Industry Specific Education
We are after both ‘timely’ and ‘timeless’ content that is relevant and appealing to our target market: women in business and professional women (a majority of whom are running their own business), building a business, managing ourselves in and out of business, financial management, identifying and overcoming challenges, success within ourselves and within our business. ‘Timely content’ that is current and responding to what is currently happening in the world; and ‘Timeless content’ that educates, guides and gives insights and inspiration to be successful.
How to Submit An Article or Guest Blog:
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
- In the subject line include: Article Submission: [name of article]. Please send only one submission per email.
- Your content in Word Document.
- Include and attach one image only that tells the story of the article and that you have permission to use.
- Follow the guidelines of word count for each type of article.
- Good grammar is a must! Have someone proof your work before submitting.
- Include a short author bio including your contact details and link to your website or social media page.
- Articles are welcome to be submitted at any time. You may also be invited to submit an article or blog to be themed along BWIB objectives.
- There are some things we simply can’t accept:
- Anything that’s been covered on a blog before that does not have new or updated content;
- Anything that’s a blatant attempt to sell, is too promotional for your company or organisation or cross-promotes another;
- Anything that’s offensive, inaccurate, political, religious, agitating in nature, or overly critical — this is not a site to air grievances.
- Your Permission to Publish: all submissions to BWIB are deemed permissible to publish, share, print or store in full or in part and submission of the content requires and assumes that all writers agree with these guidelines.
- Technology, platforms and resources change. The method of delivery is subject to change.
- Your title, content or image may be edited or changed for clarity, grammar and overall style. If there are any major changes made, you will be asked to review it and approve it first.
- Images submitted are on the basis that you own the copyright to, or have licence to, authorise BWIB to include and use the image.
- There is no guarantee that all submissions will be successful.
- BWIB is a highly motivated organisation and whilst we are a dynamic, efficient and effective group we are run by a team of volunteers. Respect and understanding on this is requested in managing expectations on responses and publishing.
- We accept no liability whatsoever for the content of any articles. The opinions, views and content shared and expressed in articles are the author’s and do not represent those of BWIB.
***This is available to PAID members only***
Articles and Blogs V15092017 Bayside Women in Business – PO Box 5535, Manly QLD 4179 email@example.com